I am unhappy with my adviser and/or the investment performance of my QROPS. What can I do about it without paying penalties or taxes?

If you opened your QROPS before April 6, 2017 it’s most likely closed to new UK pension transfers. Are you aware it’s possible to transfer out to another advisor for better service and better returns?

Many financial advisors are not aware of the new rules and have no incentive to advise clients to move their money.

Click image to enlarge.

My name is Ron Craig and since 2001, I’ve helped hundreds of beneficiaries like you make the most of their QROPS investments.

Every case is slightly different and I’m sure you have questions. The best way to reach me is to simply call 1 (888) 504-4042 or fill out the form to email me.

For an informal and free consultation, call Ron Craig at 1 (888) 504-4042 or fill out the form below.

About Ron Craig & PensionTransfer.ca Ltd

My name is Ron Craig and since 2001, I’ve helped hundreds of company pension plan beneficiaries like you to transfer pensions to Canada without headaches or tax.

I am an international banker with worldwide experience. I emigrated to Canada in 1987 and run my own successful consultancy advising financial institutions. I have an M.B.A. from Cranfield University, England and am qualified as an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators and as an Associate of The Institute of Bankers in Scotland.  Based in Toronto, Canada.

PensionTransfer.ca Limited is an Ontario registered company that is associated with TransAtlantic Transfers Inc. which was founded in 2001. Together we have helped hundreds of people to have the prospect of a better retirement.