For an informal and free consultation, call Ron Craig at 1 (888) 504-4042 or fill out the form below.

If you worked in the UK, are 55 years of age or older, and have a frozen company pension, we may be able to bring the funds, tax free, to Canada.

There is currently a window of opportunity for tax-effective transfers of pension monies. Nobody knows how long it will stay open.

Act today!

* Required field.

We specialize in bringing UK company pensions to Canada. If you are only asking about the UK state (old age) pension, you cannot bring it to Canada as a lump sum but, if eligible, you can apply to have it paid to you in Canada. Click here to learn how to apply.

* requests information from you to be able to contact you about our services – you may unsubscribe at any time. For information on our terms of use and privacy, please review our Privacy Policy.